Sunday, August 16, 2009

Splashin' Olympics

Splashin' Olympics. Let the games begin! I don't have that special swimsuit that Michael Phelps has, but you know what, I don't need it! I participated in the treasure hunt and hoop race, earning a silver in Hoop. Thank you very much.

Also, this will be the last of Einar and Reeder pics for a loooooooooooooong time. His old man retired from the Marine Corps, and high tailed the Ogle family up to Bellingham, WA. So, well, this was a big day of farewells.


These were all my treasures.


And you may be wondering what I did during this time. Soren and I relished our last playdate together for a while, chatted, cheered on our sibs.



This is an action shot during the Hoop race!



Well, sometimes I have a little tude. And I'm working on it, kind of. More like my mom talks about me working on it. But here it is in action. We finish the race, Einar comes to say good job, I look at him ready to give me a high 5, then...






I snub him and give him the dirtiest look I can conjure up.





But, he forgave me, and we had a rockin' slumber party before he moved. This was my first one, it was wonderful. See ya in Washington Einar!









1 comment:

Brandy said...

1 down 7 to go! So far so cute! Congrats on silver Reeder.