Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rogue River Jetboat

Another highlight of the trip-the Rogue River! It was absolutely amazing, breathtaking, beautiful. I highly recommend you check it out sometime! We took a jetboat 64 miles, 5 hours, with a lunch in the middle. Incredible! Saw all sorts of wildlife-bald eagle was Dad's highlight!

OK, so the jetboat was going really fast. And I, well, DROPPED OSCAR AND HE WENT FLYING! No more Oscar. I've had some fitful nights sleep since then, Mom and Dad are refusing to replace him. I am very angry!


This was at our lunch stop in Agness, Oregon.


Ohh, I got so brave on the trip home!









We had an incredibly family vacation! I hope you enjoyed the pictures almost as much as we enjoyed the week! Wahoo Kappel Konfusion!


3 comments:

Lucas said...

Just got ALL caught up! Looks like a great vacay, so many gorgeous places to see. I gotta get up that way sometime! :)

Brandy said...

Wow Reeder, so brave! Looks like you guys had a great time.

Maxanna said...

Poor Oscar! But the trip looks so much fun! And of course just "packed" Marianne style!