skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Around the House
We know that a lot of you are expecting great things from our blog, including our great family vacation, but you will just have to wait a sec. We did some stuff before we left that we want tl let you know about, like daily life. Mom let me paint. And then she probably went to check facebook or something. When will she learn not to leave me alone, ever?

But, Hayes, sometimes she CAN leave us alone, and we will be productive. Like here, I'm reading to Hayes. Mom loved this moment.
See that blue blanket? That's Oscar. Remember him when reading about our jetboat ride.
Oh, my rough life. We went down to Mr. Michael and Ms. Kara's, had a blast. I was a bit exhausted so I took a nice rest on the chaise. Yes, I said chaise.
And while Dad and Mr. Michael were watching us, I went upstairs, found Ms. Kara's jewelry box, and got tired, made a bed, took a nap.
Sometimes George and I pose together. This was on my mom's big birthday, we went to the Long Beach Aquarium.
1 comment:
I guess I started in the wrong spot. Great painting Picaso!
Post a Comment