Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Three year old graduation
School, school, school. I know I've only been going for about a month, but we had a graduation anyway. And the point of these following pictures is to realize how ruthless my mother is. She wants me to tell you to double click on the images and make sure to blow them up so you can get a good look at my face. I FREAKED OUT! No one told me that I would have to put on a performance in front of a bunch of parents! No, thank you! Stage fright! Therapy needed. Thank you. Oh, and for those of you who are REAL fans and love me, remember when I talked about the girl in the pink dress in my first day interview? That's her, right behind me, in a pink dress. She is my bff at school, Kate. And my dad is happy, her dad is a Chaplain.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment