Thursday, June 4, 2009

Los Padres Loco

Reeder and I are often asked "what do you all do when you are home? are you ever home?" Well, inquiring minds, here is your answer. We are crazy. Always, everywhere. We do not check our adventures at the doorstep. Enjoy!

Reeder got a doctor's kit a while back, and I have found great joy in it recently. These are the Doctor glasses. Do I look smarter? Call me Doctor Crazy Hayesy from now on, please.

My question to you is, "what do you do when you are bored on a Sunday afternoon?" Our answer-put on some Christian rock, pop a tent and enjoy the fam.

Did I mention-IN THE GARAGE?? Has my mother LOST HER MIND?

But, I have to admit, it sure was fun. Can you hear the music in the background?




Dad even joined us for my new favorite game-Bubbles! Oh, and I hope you all notice that it is a perfectly sunny southern cal day outside. Yep, we are IN THE GARAGE!



But at least Poncho and Lefty were included here, too.






Oh, I think I am pretty cute when tired, so I thought to set up the camera and take a pic of me with my bedtime story. Dr. Crazy, room 2, south end. Signing off for the night.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun fam you are!

Aunt Karen