skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Hikin' with the fam
Hey friends! Our best geocaching experience yet. I can't WAIT to show you what we did! Dad found an awesome little trail in Fallbrook that walked us along side a wonderful river. Reluctantly, he let us bring the dogs. You see, Mom voted yes, Dad no, so I was the swing vote. And like you all know by now, ALWAYS side with my mom. Otherwise... Well, we won't get into that. Anyway, the dogs got to come along on this great adventure.
And it was oh, so beautiful. Who wouldn't like hiking if you get to ride Hawk style? My dad will be happy to carry any of you on his back, he's THAT great. Doesn't it look awesome? Are you jealous yet? Just wait, be prepared for even more fun!
Sometimes I would walk alone, soaking in my surroundings.
And sometimes I would catch up with the boys or my mom to be the "leader". For those of you wondering how this whole thing works-take a close look at my dads chest. He thinks he is so cool, but he's such a DAD! He is wearing our treasure map computer hooked to the sling. We'll never get lost!
And sometimes we even let mom get on the other side of the camera. Oh, the black ribbon I'm holding? My leash! My imagination...hilarious!
Let's go treasure hunting Lefty loo!
No joke. This is where we found one of the caches! In the tree! Wahoo!
Pure bliss I tell ya.
And just when we didn't think it could get any better-a little access to the river where we could all take a dip!
Oh, how the dogs LOVED it!
Who doesn't love a river naked? Is there really any other way? Wonderful! Did anyone bring sunscreen?
And on the way back, I told Hayes his boots were made for walkin...
3 comments:
And I repeat, what a fun fam you are! Great pics!
-Aunt K
good pics! clint's hair is getting long and by long i mean no longer a buzz (and in need of a cut)!
What fun! I loved reading about it! (and of course the pictures)!
Post a Comment