We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Crazy in Clemente
No, this is not Halloween. Big Mama thought of us and our ever growing dress up bin in the midst of the post-Halloween sale. So-we get to be Bears! I love dressing us up-especially baby Hayes.
We went to a petting zoo with a bunch of my friends. My mom is crazy-she didn't really like the petting zoo-but I had a great time. There was a huge turtle, ostrich and all the bunnies a girl could feed. I'll pass on the pony rides, though, thanks.
Oh, and I love talking on the phone lately. Here I'm chatting away with my old man. Notice the string. My mom's cell phone is ATTACHED to her purse-hopefully she won't be losing it as much. In fact, she's had this one for over a month!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Reeder feeding the bunny- so cute! And I really quite like petty zoos.
Your Mom is crazy, how could she not love all those little bunnies? Looks like you'll be getting more minutes for your cell.
those bear costumes are too stinkin' cute!
LMFAO...the string is exactly what you needed....
love the bear costumes..love them!
Post a Comment