We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
Saturday, November 8, 2008
Behind the Lens, by REK
Hey friends! So, I was a little antsy at breakfast this morning at our new hot spot, Irons in the Fire. Mom handed me the camera, gave me a little tutorial and let me go. So, enjoy my FIRST EVER PHOTOS taken by me, the Poose.
The little man's big rolls! I love the headband!
Boomer!
Look closely and you will see my little pony.
Dad always teases my mom about the amount of beverages needed at a meal...
3 comments:
I do think we have a budding photographer- I think she is good! In fact Very good!
When is the exhibit, great job REK!
These are really great Reed. Too much fun. He's a maniac....maniac....
Post a Comment