We'd like to welcome you to our online diary. You all can keep an eye on us as we grow, change, fight, and drive our parents crazy. Welcome!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Cali Hally
One more update. We also went to Disneyland to celebrate a little Halloweeny. Here you see me in my best Genie outfit. Nice hair, it was glued to my head.
My first Halloween chocolate. I am looking up to heaven...
My whole crazy fam. Mom, as the magic carpet, Reeder as Jasmine, my dad as Aladdin and yours truly. I am so embarrassed I am pretending to be asleep.
Before heading to Colorado I had a great time at my friend Abby's Halloween party. That's Abby below. And we took some of her ideas with us to Boulder for Eden's party. Abby rocks! Princess Jasmine painting pumpkins.
Super duper cute pictures of reeds, hayes, eden and leo!!!!!!!! What fun was had by all it seems. Great costumes and that Eden looks like she is too much fun. Bobbing for apples is a total blast.
About being pregnant the third time? no. way. remember I heart 2 girls and that is it ;)
Thanks for the Blaze's bday wishes. You knwo what I realized today. Reeds bday is teh 20th (presidential swear in) and athena is born on or really close to the day the pres is announced...that's just cool. Come back more often dollface. Oh and I'll be watchin' yer blog.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!!! Maybe we can trick-or-treat the 1900 rooms at the hotel!
Super duper cute pictures of reeds, hayes, eden and leo!!!!!!!! What fun was had by all it seems. Great costumes and that Eden looks like she is too much fun. Bobbing for apples is a total blast.
About being pregnant the third time? no. way. remember I heart 2 girls and that is it ;)
Thanks for the Blaze's bday wishes. You knwo what I realized today. Reeds bday is teh 20th (presidential swear in) and athena is born on or really close to the day the pres is announced...that's just cool. Come back more often dollface. Oh and I'll be watchin' yer blog.
Love,
us
Post a Comment