Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We made it all the way to Boulder!

We made it! We pulled in long after Eden went to bed. And, thankfully, Aunt Biz didn't have her kid while we were driving. Little did we know that she would wait more than a week to finally hatch him. In the meantime, though, we didn't wait around and watch. We explored!

The first morning we went into town on a bus! Aunt Shannon, we did not use a car seat or any safety restraints, so maybe you should skip the next few photos.

Riding the bus!
Eden's a pro, she rides it all the time.
Then we went to an indoor water park. Did we mention that Big Mama was there, too? We were all ready for the new little addition.

I loved it!
Make sure to look behind me at that BIG yellow water slide. My mom and I did it, like, fifty times!
Big Mama wasn't planning on getting wet...
I know where my bread is buttered... Watch out Cooper!
Big Mama got me this to go with my Halloween costume-I'm Jasmine, Hayes will be the Genie. Thanks, Beam.

What would a Kappel visit be without a trip to the zoo? I need to remind my mother not to be a zoo snob, not all zoos are like our beloved San Diego.

This is Eden's Opa. That means Grandpa in some other language. I love him, too.
We got to ride a train!
With the whole crew!
These are MY Godparents! Aren't they cute? They were headed off to a party for Uncle Stephen's work. We all got to go putt putting and eat ice cream!
Aunt Biz has a rockin' garden, too. I was able to pick a couple tomatoes!
Eden picked beets, very carefully. Good thing she wears her helmet for these dangerous undertakings.
More extreme sports for Eden. Pacifier helps with this one.
Oh, I loved Eden's rocking horse. I was on this almost every day for a ride.
I guess they can read minds? I mean, this is what I dream about every time I close my eyes. Three people feeding me! Can life get any better?



Oh, my crazy mom and her sis. Aren't they cute?

Well, we were still waiting for my beloved cousin to arrive, so we had to get creative. We went to a pumpkin patch the first day it opened. Maybe a little early in the season, but we had a great time.
We were pretty good at finding long grass to feed the sheep. I told my mom that I wasn't feeling well but she pretty much ignored my complaints.
Then we went into a corn maze and played hide and seek with Uncle Stephen and Big Mama.
Ready or not, here we come.





Crazy cousins. Now, I'm really not feeling well.
I'm chillin', feeling fine.
And then, I puked. All over my shirt. So, I was topless the rest of the day. And no, it didn't slow my mom down one bit.
This is us, very intently painting our winnings.
Pour one out for my homies.







No comments: