Now we're home, and we do calm stuff, some times. Tomorrow is a pumpkin patch, Thursday we head to see Grama Max and Grampa Don. Next week we head back to Colorado, this time on an airplane. Enjoy, our Domador life.
Dad needs a lot of help washing his car. I like the bubbles the best.
I have also tried going to day care a couple times on base. Hayes and Mom sometimes go to a music class, other times mom just has some quiet-er time. I'm 1-2. The first time I did great, but today my teacher had to call my mom to come get me. I'll get used to it, in a few years.
Can you feel the apprehension?
You may remember this headband from my sis. If not, enjoy a good laugh.
You know we are officially home when we finally make it back to the Zoo. "The Zoo". No podunck Denver, but THE SAN DIEGO ZOO! Don't be a snob, mom.
This pic is taken especially for Anna. She is one of my blog stalkers and I thought I'd show her that my life isn't always perfect...
Remember when I said that my mom was crazy? I don't thing 30 year olds should be playing Guitar Hero in Circuit City. Pretty pitiful. Enjoy, at her expense.And I am learning to talk. And I'm a little obsessed with my dad.
4 comments:
Have fun at the Pumpkin Patch! I love your pictures, you "World Travelers"!
-Aunt Karen
I was wondering where all of your pictures and stories were! I'm glad you had a safe and fun filled trip! have fun with grama max and grandpa don this week!
I don't care what the crowds think, you're my Guitar Hero!
TO CUTE! THEY GROW UP SOOO FAST
Post a Comment