Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Leo arrives, finally!
After waiting, waiting and more waiting, the day finally came! Hayes and I were rushed to Malia's house (Eden's BFF), then Mr. John came to rescue us and take us home. Since somehow this wasn't planned very well (???) I had to show him the ropes. You know, gg's, prayers, how to tuck me in, etc. Anyway, enough about me, here's LEO ALD SIMMONS IRVIN! His stats- October 1, 8 pounds 8 ounces, 20.5 inches. I will recommend you check out their blog for all the details of his life- www.smirvins.blogspot.com
I had to share some Big Mama snuggle time. I can handle that, my main man, Leo.
This, however, is not going to fly. Get your hands off the lady, Leo.
You may think this looks like the nice, new family. But someone is missing. Leo. That little thing in Eden's hand is not a real baby, but a doll. Who knows where Leo is?
Eden and I made a sign welcoming home Leo with her neighbors Clara and Francis.
While all this chaos happens, I just try to moisturize my chapped Jerry-like face and stay entertained.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment