Monday, July 6, 2009

San Diego County Fair

Last Thursday we met up with the Ogle fam at the San Diego fair. Einar and I entered a hoola hoop competition.

What about me?







Besides watching a turkey stampede, a camel being milked, and a petting zoo, we got to ride an elephant! That's Einar in the far back, yellow, me right in front of him.



Do you think this is alright with PETA?





Flash forward a few years, me in a police car! Hah!






Oh! The highlight of the festivities! Take an educated guess as to what you think this is....









Does Ms. Karla's face help? It's chocolate covered bacon!!!!








Mr. Jared seemed to enjoy it more...









3 comments:

Lucas said...

I was going to guess chocolate covered potato chips.

And since you asked.....I think NO!!!! Peta would NOT be ok with that, but they are rather an uptight bunch! I mean, they probably wouldn't even like the chocolate covered bacon, the killjoys!

Amber said...

so is hayes going to driving the police car in the future or taking a ride in the back?

Maxanna said...

I love the hoola hoop- tell Reeder to practice and we can have a contest when she comes to visit (if I can still find mine).