Monday, July 6, 2009

Camping in Big Bear

Another camping experience with the fam. This time we tried to tent it. The Scamp no longer exists, I guess the military decided they were super nasty and burned them or something. So, we decided to have a boys tent and girls tent. Well, I'll get to the punch line. That didn't work. I freaked out in the middle of the night, cry it out doesnt' work so well in a campground, Dad forgot his sleeping bag, we all, including three dogs (yes, we were dogsitting so brought him, too) ended up in one small, two person tent. Was that a run on? Oh, we left the next night before night two could even happen. But, we DID have a great time!


Please notice me in the positioning of the smore cooking.

Delicious! I love camping! Especially the food! Cheese infused hot dogs, cheetos, smores!

My first smore, no words necessary.



Oh, it also got into the 40s at night, so we bundled.




Dad was really proud of his new, homemade camping shorts. He has threatened to wear those every time. What do you think?





Oh, that's Sully and me, splashing in the lake. Our dogs went hiking with dad....






Lefty here. We went hiking for two hours. I blistered and peeled off every pad on every paw. So, for the next few days mom kept neosporin and socks taped on me. Thanks.









3 comments:

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

I'm rolling! What a night and day! And I thought every camping trip went like E and Steven's!

Amber said...

love the loyola hoodie!

Maxanna said...

Ahhhhhh, The Smores!
And tell Clint I love the shorts!