skip to main |
skip to sidebar
California, over the past month...
First, before I get into my all nighter of blogging, we have some news to share. We are moving, again! As of November 1, the Kappel's will be of Twentynine Palms, California. That is the only time I will spell it out, and that's only so you can find it on mapquest. It's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. Everyone keeps asking if I'm excited, sure? I really have no strong opinions either way. Should be, at the very least, another adventure to blog about, right? The other main questions, we'll probably be there three years (which means maybe I'll start Kindergarten there!). And, last but not least, Dad will probably deploy at the end of NEXT year. Like, 2010. Maybe Afghanistan? Obviously, we don't know those details. But, what we have, you now have.OK, let's move on to more important things to a three year old. Like riding an elephant in a giraffe dress....
Mom to the two of us to the zoo. Just us, we had a great time, saw the new elEphant Odyssey (that's how they capitalize it) (aren't I a smart one year old?).
Oh, this is AWESOME. Benefit 9,361 to living on base. Free ice cream! No lie! An ice cream truck (or a lady in the back of a pick up who works for housing) drove around and gave us ice cream. Wahoo! What a great day!
I asked for the M&M thing, by the time Mom got the camera, I had already eaten half of it, then "helped" Hayes finishe his.
Eating can get tiring. Does anyone have a seat, ahh, thanks, much better.
This is the life....
Don't forget about Grandma Cherry! We went and met her in San Clemente for the delay. Walked around Dana Point harbor, got ice cream. Pretty much I just smiled at her all day and that made her about as happy as anything.
Ohh, oh, oh! I just finished session 1 of swim lessons! Check me out in action!
Don't miss the fact that my face is UNDER WATER!
While Reeder's learning to swim, I am picking up more important life skills, like picking up chicks. This is Leila (Layla). She doesn't seem to interested... hmmm, what should I do?
Here, Leila, do you want your hat?
So we went back to the zoo last week, and I was exhausted! Not only did my behavior show it, but I fell asleep after asking Mom to carry me like a baby.
Oh, then today, yes today (what good blogging) (Monday, July 6), we went hiking up at Palomar Mountain. It had recently been burned so we talked about that A LOT! I had to know the details...
Aren't we a handsome duo?
Off I go. I am so comfortable in the woods. Maybe because most of the times I act like a wild animal.
What you don't quite see is that Daddy and I both have no shirts. Sometimes I like acting like him....
4 comments:
Such cute pics, looks like Reeder has taken to swim lessons this year!
i realize i might be slightly biased but reeder and hayes might be the cutest kids ever.
I love, love, love, love, love these pictures. Reeder and Hayes are just so cute.
And tell Reeder Grama Max is so proud of how well she is swimming.
And Hayes- they just don't make little boys cuter than that!
Grama Max
PS- Ilove the pics with Grandma Cherry
I literally cannot stand how cute HWK is in that chair with the ice cream. That picture is perfect! Love reeder hugging daddio. Cute pics MK!
More details about your move porfavor. So number three is on hold? ;)
Post a Comment