Thursday, July 16, 2009

I now pronounce you...

I'm assuming that most of you know that I am obsessed with princesses? I even get to see a Beauty and the Beast play this weekend. But, I digress, I love princesses. And I AM a princess. And what do all princesses find? You guessed it, a prince. Well, I found mine and we decided to get married. First, not pictured, is him and I spending about 30 minutes making invitations. We colored, cut, mailed them (by throwing them out the back door). Then, the wedding.


Nervous bride...


My prince, waiting...


Mom decorated the alter, and pulled some strings for the priest. Dad, I mean Prince, was impressed that Joey Votto was in attendance.



The rings....




The kiss...







1 comment:

Lucas said...

Where is the happy couple registered? I must buy them a gift immediately! Wait, let me guess, The Disney Store?