Saturday, December 5, 2009

Welcome to 29 Palms, CA

Before we left Dad to have his two months of freedom, we helped him decorate his new office. Dad is totally big time, he's in charge of an entire LAV company! Wahoo Captain Kappel!

Mom and I hung the I love me wall! Great sword. Hayes and I gave him that holder for father's day. Beware the Marines, the office is ready for some Daddy Marine voice-scaaaary!
Dad's new company. Kind of scary, don't you think?
Daddy showed us where he got a tattoo at 19. Don't you think that he should've picked a parlor that could at least spell tattoos correctly?
Dad's new crib. Don't get too jealous, it's kind of scary, roosters next door that wake us up super early, and dogs barking constantly (not ours). Weird...
That's it from 29, we've got to get ready to head to Cincinnati.

No comments: