Saturday, December 5, 2009

We made it to the Nasty!

Within minutes of arriving in Cincy (not quite that fast) Mom left us to run over and see AJ! Christienne and Cy's baby. He is so cute-Mom just went right in, grabbed him, and loved on him for more than an hour. She loves those babies!

I bonded a lot with Papa and Cooper. We all LOVE getting our hair combed. And Coop is a super good reader!
Big Mama helped me get my baby in a basket, a diaper bag over my shoulder, and sent me on our way.
I love to tackle! Cooper, you are mine!
Baby and I off to our next adventure!
While mom escaped to go back to see AJ, Papa and Big Mama took us to the train museum. Choo choo!

WOW! This is so amazing!
Who doesn't love Christmas trains?

Gotta love Big Mama and Papa!
I get a little (a lot) jealous of Leo. Big Mama was trying to give him undivided attention. Nice try, BM!
The infamous van. Notice I'm the only one in a seatbelt.! This is going to be the big adventure van!
We went to cut down the world's largest Christmas tree at Ell farm. Here I am relaxing, sawing a tree is exhausting!
Our moms (really just mine) loves dressing us the same. Young lawyers of America.
Us, too. My mom's Aunt B made these like, omg, 40 years ago. We're pretty cute, don't you think?
The tree, the family, all ready to go! Look at that monstrosity!
Mom drivin', slowly, hope it stays!
Then, of course, we did our regular Visions trip. They have this awesome new bus bike. I gave tours around the muscle room! Hold on Leo!
We will be leaving now for Papa Jerry's Dream vacation. From now on, find our moms blogging on www.papajerrysdream.blogspot.com We're gonna take a break from bloggin. Hope they keep you as entertained as we do!

No comments: