Saturday, December 5, 2009

By car, by taxi, by plane-to Cincy!

The day started super early. We left 29 palms, to drive three hours to San Diego. We left mom's car at Kara and Michael's, and waited patiently for a taxi. Here's ALL of our stuff. Super Mom got us all the way to Cincy, with all this stuff, and no stroller.

Waiting at Kara and Michael's...
I like to take pics for my mom sometimes.
The most exciting part of the journey for Hayes and me was the taxi. We LOVED it!
Airplanes! I love anything that goes!
I even got to go in the cockpit!
We landed in Cincy after 14 hours of traveling. It was a fantastic day. You can't wait to see what is about to happen next!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The picture of Reeder and all those bags and car seats is wonderful! And you are really looking good...
Do we have a budding photographer?

Maxanna said...

The last comment was from Grama Max- didn't notice that my computer had most recently been used by another- oh well...