Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A little this, a little that

Hola friends! I know you are all awaiting our Halloween blog, but first, we've gotta catch you up on our silly day to day lives.

Mom sometimes thinks it's a good idea to take us shopping with her, for her. Nice try, Mom. It is usually pretty fruitless for her. This day we were escaping the dressing rooms, and got in trouble for playing hide and seek in a store. We hope that teaches HER a lesson. Anyway, there was also a water fountain, I'm sure you can guess what happened there.

Also, Hayes like to hold my hand, a lot.
Soakin' wet! Wanna go shopping again Mom? We're in!


I also am in sports class-remember jumping jacks? Well, this was the last day, T ball. Getting ready....



Home Run! Gotta touch 'em all!




Afterwards Mom and Ms. Belle treated us to a banana sundae! That's Bryce! Notice all my cherry stems-I don't think he got any:)





This is Mom thinking I'm funny. We have a lot of pony parties in this house. Well, my ponies were cold, I thought they needed sleeping bags. This is how Mom found them when she FINALLY decided to join the party.






Oh, since Dad had to go back to school, Mom thought of a great adventure for us last Sunday (Dad's home for good now). She took us to SEAWORLD! Can you believe it? We had an awesome time! And since it was the day after Halloween, I could still dress up. This time as a fairy princess.









2 comments:

Amber said...

they are so cute! i love the pony sleeping bags--she is so clever and coordinated!

Maxanna said...

I'm with Amber- those pony sleeping bags are absolutely wonderful.
But what fun- all children would like to live in your house!
Love you!
Grama Max