Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Word Girl and Captain Huggy Face

I hope you're comfortable, cause this may take a while. You see, when you are three AND a half, Halloween can stretch for weeks! It's wonderful.

We went to the library for the best Halloween story time EVER! Notice how attentive I am...


And amazed....

Me, well, not so much...



Mom makes us put pics on the blog when she looks good and we don't. Whatever Mom, enjoy.




I loved it so much I went up and met the incredible storytellers!





Apologies here to Big Mama, Grama Max, Grandma Fay and Grandma Cherry. I was just dressing up like a devil grandma (and I thought it was hilarious). But, by no means is that how I truly feel.






And then a witch. Notice what how my generation thinks that witch's fly.







Thanks for being patient-the real event has finally arrived! Trick or treating! Wahoo! Our pumpkins started rotting since we carved a little early so Dad could partake. This California "fall" doesn't perserve jack-o-lanterns too well.








Flying to the next house!









I was not afraid of a single thing! Loved that candy-"ka-kee".




That's a rap, hopefully you enjoyed it as much as we did! And Happy Halloween!







7 comments:

Amber said...

i love the costumes! they turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Those are rotted jack-o-lanterns; they're granny or grandpa jack-o-lanterns (with wrinkles)!

-Aunt Karen

Anonymous said...

Oppps, did it again! Should have been "Those AREN'T rotted..."

Anonymous said...

Heck, I'm so tired I can't even spell "Oops", plus the cat danced on the keyboard and now several of the right-hand keys stick or won't print, hence multiple "p" and no close parenthesis unless I pound on it!

Woe is me.

Maxanna said...

I love the costumes! Your Mommy did an amazing job:)
And it all looks like so much fun.
And I think my favorite is how absolutely entranced Reeder is at storytime.
Great story! Thanks!

Brandy said...

I'm all caught up on the blogs now. Great costumes, all of them. I didn't keep count, but seems like she has a hundred!

Bar-b said...

loved reed on the swiffer. back to blo0ggin', hope to catch up soon.