Monday, September 7, 2009

Hangin' out around town

We also have a lot of little adventures, don't worry! Here's a pic from Ms. Kara and Mr. Michael's crib. We see them pretty often, and I LOVE their pool. I can reach the bottom and walk all around it. It's awesome. I can even jump in from the side of the pool without holding mom's hands first. She catches me, but I am getting so brave! Big Mama used to dress Mom and Aunt Biz in all matching outfits when they were little girls. I'm sure my mom complained about it, but what has she learned? NOTHING! So, here we are, in matching suits!

One day after soccer camp we got to go meet Ms. Jaclyn and baby Cameron. I called her "Camera". She is so little! I loved her, and even got to hold that little thing!



This is Camera's first carousel. I kind of feel badly for her, I mean, she's six months old and hasn't done this yet;)? Don't forget to check out my brother, cheesing it up!




Camera was so excited she ate her foot!



Oh, and then since all of us Kappel's like Willie, we thought we'd influence Camera's music taste.





When you have a big sister you are exposed to many great things that boys without them are just lacking. I mean, check me out. This will only make me cooler in the long run, getting in touch with my feminine side.






Look carefully at this one. That's our dad's new, er, old, car in the backround. 1978 Land Cruiser, I look up to my old man for getting rid of the family car in lieu of this thing.
Aside from that, please check out my new kicks. Princess Belle high heels! Ooooh, and they have a heart that lights up!









Mom gets to sleep in once a week. I have no interest in sleeping in so I don't know why she does, but she does what she does (I talk a lot like that right now-I like what I like, etc). She walked in on us having a bonding moment.







We have a great field hockey course near us. You may call it miniature golf, or putt putt, but I play more hockey style. In dress ups with a crown, oh, and tap shoes. Eat your heart out!









Oftentimes I like to get away from my mom and go where she can't find me. Lefty joins me, we just get sick of the constant nagging, you know? Well, we spend quite a lot of time in here. Luckily, Mom hasn't locked the door.......yet.










Ahhh, the beach, how we love the beach. And living on base gives an added benefit not at most beaches-constant helicopters! This is me, with my first catch.











I'm so proud of myself! Dad teases me about my teeth. What's wrong with them?














3 comments:

Maxanna said...

I love Reeder's fashion sense- my she is one well dressed princess.
And love that toothy grin-can't wait to see it in person:)

Brandy said...

Too cute! I don't think Hayes can cheese it up any more!

Lucas said...

Love the mother-daughter bathing suit shots and think that has to be the BEST PUTT PUTT GOLF OUTFIT EVAH!!!