Life around these parts has been pretty good, I must say. We've got a lot of little adventures to update you on, so I hope you enjoy!First off, my new bling.
During the US Open, Mom would get all sorts of stuff going in the house to keep Hayes and me busy, so she could watch some tennis. I shocked her when I pulled out the alphabet and put them in order. Look how smart I am!
I also love making chairs for Hayes and I to relax in, while watching our shows.
I don't care much for tv yet, but the makeshift chairs are fantastic.
Ooooh, I love lying down in the bathtub! I could just lie there for hours!
The other morning I decided it was time for me to have a heart to heart with Aunt Biz. She graciously stayed on the phone with me for 8 minutes, no lie. We had a lot of catching up to do.
You wouldn't believe the things she told me about my mother!The coach is a little intense, but enjoy my first shot on goal!
2 comments:
the video of reeder doing jumping jacks kills me!
Great ball control! Needs a little more work on trapping the ball.
And I too love the jumping jacks! Certainly a whole body experience!
Post a Comment