skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Amelia, Amelia, how we love Amelia
Dad left for school, what were we going to do? Sit around and await his return? I don't think so! Mom packed us up, took us to Amelia Island to hook up with Big Mama, Papa, Aunt Shannon and Wyatt. It was awesome! We love Amelia Island!And, as opposed to when my Mom was little, they now have a nature center. So, we went there a couple times, participated in some of their activities. But, my favorite part was that the rescued an opossum!
The trams were so much fun! No seat belt (that was Wyatt's chief concern), to car seat, no nothin'! Just hang on for the ride!!!
Oh, Wyatt, how I've missed you so! We haven't seen each other in a year, but picked up right where we left off! Although we make it clear that he's a boy and I'm a girl, we compromised a little. I played with his legos (and LOVED cleaning them up) and he even played with my ponies once! I had such a great time!
And I got to hang out with the big kids a little, and have mucho quality time with the adults!
Make sure you look at Wyatt's lip! We had a great time at putt putt. And the next morning, Papa took us to get ice cream for breakfast! Super silly!
THe shorts show how serious I am about the game.
Wyatt and Reeder got to participate in the crab grab-even though they didn't catch any crabs. I just watched....
I had such an awesome time with Big Mama and Papa. Sorry, didn't get any shots with big man.
1 comment:
Love all the pics- but especially the pics of Hayes- My, oh my, he is so cute!
Post a Comment