skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The usual-waterpark, state fair, swim lessons, storytime, and beach
Hey friends! So, we have had quite a busy time since we last spoke. It seems like every weekend we are doing something super fun with the whole fam. Below you wil find us all at Knott's Berry Farm's Soak City water park. But let me tell you a little about this excursion. We get there, head for the kid area, dad says he needs to use the restroom. He and baby Hayes leave us. 45 minutes later mom and I go looking for them. Where do we find them? The Lazy River! They had been there the entire time-Dad was in bliss, daydreaming, while Hayes was really sleeping on his lap. What a bunch of lazy bones! Mom and I were going down a VERY dangerous 4 foot water slide. Enjoy!
Say cheese!
So, Grandma Cherry gave me all her stickers that she gets in the mail for donating to places like March of Dimes. I thought it would be a good idea to put every single one of them on my legs. Great idea except a day later it took Goo Gone to get them off. And then I looked like I had ring worm. Lesson learned...
Back to the water park-standing tall, precariously balanced on the lounge chair armrests.
Oh, this is cool. At the end of the day, Mom and Dad decided that we were there for their amusement. So Hayes and I had to wait patiently while each of them waited in line to go down this slide. I'm a little obsessed with Jasmine (Aladdin) right now, so the mats they slid down on I referred to as "magic carpets".
Mom made us promise to put up this picture. Gross. I guess she likes his body, and doesn't care if you see his face. Dad has slimmed down to almost high school weight-whatever that means.
This is me at my first real storytime. Don't worry, my parents haven't been neglecting me, I've been to them, but this was my first paticipatory story time. I enjoyed it very much.
So last weekend we headed to the LA County Fair. The only problem, my parents kept complaining about the expense. But where else can you get fried White Castle and chocolate covered bacon (no lie, and no, we didnt' try either)?
I was a little apprehensive about giong on the bumper cars.
My mom didn't handle the spinning bumble bees all that well.
I like this picture because it makes me look like I am going super fast.
I didn't want to ride this one second. Mom made me, I didn't like it at all!
Pretty fun slide, although I won't be doing it again any time soon.
Ahhh, this is more my speed. A nice ferris wheel.
Nice beads, old man.
Oh, check it out-you can see my one tooth! I only have the one, pretty weird, I know. But here's the problem. I suck my thumb...hard. So now I have a cut on my thumb from that darn thing. I hope I don't get anymore. Oh, and Boomer!
Once again, Dad wants to ride a big dude ride. I'll just sit here and wait-patiently.
There he goes. Is he insane? Did this thing pass code?
Dad said he was greatful that 11 year old boy rode with him-my old man was pretty scared.
Ok, ok, swim lessons have begun again. No thank you. This place is a bit intense. This pic was taken in the first two minutes of my first lesson. I haven't been this happy since.
On my way to lesson #2. Mom and I are doing some window shopping on Del Mar. Thanks, Grama Max, for my baby and stroller. I take her everywhere.
Oh, and this was just this morning! Four kids, four babies and four moms! Whew, a day at the beach. These are my buds-Bella, Austin and Einar. We all have baby brothers! I absolutely loved the water today. It was freezing but I was jumping all around, getting knocked over and loving it! My mom had so much fun playing, too!
5 comments:
Great pics, you guys are busy! I love the sticker story and Hayes looks like he is getting more animated, maybe there is more to life than sleeping and eating? - b
you all are so busy! i love reeder's face when she was going down the slide. and congrats baby hayes on storytime and a tooth. getting to be so old!-aunt boo
I don't think that Reeder thought that slide was fun at all- there is a look of sheer terror.
But the pics are great. But I do believe that Reeder and Hayes Mom and Pop are a bit more into the rides than they are- but who can tell.....
What fun! Grama Max
PS Reeder- I love the picture of you pushing your new baby.
I really enjoyed the photos. Hayes in the video was so cute. Adam loves his Jump A Rue too. Keep the pictures coming because Sarah loves to look at them. She calls baby Hayes, Baby Adam don't ask me why.
Hayes in a helmet is just too cute for words!
Post a Comment