Friday, September 19, 2008

Biking

First, we want to apologize that our blog is SO boring that you only get one event. But, our mom seems to think this is a big deal so here goes. She promised we could stay up an extra fifteen minutes if we gave her some props. You go, mom.
She went all out and bought us some cheap-o trailer at Target that is sure to break into a thousand pieces if we should do anything so crazy as go off the curb. She also splurged for an $8 toddler helmet. Do I look like a toddler?
FYI, this thing doesn't come equipped with the pillow. Should that be a hint I may be a little small?
So we get going, Hayes and I love it, and where does she take us? Look closely in the window-yes, that's Starbucks. Thanks for the treat, mom.


7 comments:

Amber said...

this story, helmets and all, is so marianne! i love the picture of hayes in the helmet with the scowl, i cracked up laughing! preview for what's to come when they are teenagers?!-aunt boo

nuttybuddy said...

Looks like you guys are having fun!!!

Lucas said...

How fun! I'm still waiting for them to make those trailers for grownups so The Captain can ride me to Starbucks!

Bloggin' from the Bayou said...

Wow! The coolest kids in the neighborhood just got cooler! I'm impressed, how long until Reeder is pulling the trailer? - aunt b

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

Great Pictures The Pillow Idea Was A Very Cool Idea!

Maxanna said...

I love this blog! The story is fantastic (and I agree with Amber- that pictures of Hayes scowling is priceless- like "what will my Mommy think of next"- and I can tell him- you just never know!) And the pictures are wonderful- I wanted to be tagging along (not pulling anything with me- Maybe we'll bring our bikes next time we "drive" to see you- NOT CALIFORNIA!
Grama Max

Shan said...

Way to "rig" it up to give Hayes a ride too! Best Parent Ever!

Hope you bought them a decaf latte!